Welcome to Athens Eye Care! We are delighted you’ve chosen our facility for your comprehensive eye health. For fifteen years, we’ve been providing the Greater Athens area with quality eye care services. WIth our comprehensive exam, we will correct any vision problems, diagnose eye diseases and conditions and do a comprehensive eye health exam.
During your exam, you will have time to discuss any concerns or needs you may have for your vision. If you have any questions after your exam, you can always call the practice (706) 353-2119 or contact us through email.
Please give us at least 24 hours advance notice for cancelled appointments.
Before Your Appointment Checklist
- Please print, fill out and fax or bring the Patient History Forms to your appointment.
Fax: (706) 369-0631
- Arrive 10-15 minutes early for your eye exam.
- Bring any prescription glasses you use, including reading glasses and sunglasses.
- Bring an extra pair of sunglasses. Because your eyes will be dilated as a part of the comprehensive eye exam, you may experience mild blur and light sensitivity for up to a few hours after your exam. Wearing sunglasses after your eyes have been dilated will help prevent discomfort from bright light.
- Bring your current contact lens prescription or package, if you need to update your contact lens prescription.
Patient History Forms